Do you also have the craze of Electric Tandoor Recipes? Well, but you are not new in this field. Do you want to talk about Indian food with a foreigner? Then no one will miss their chance to talk about the tandoor foods. Tandoori chicken is the most popular tandoor food in India. There is no hidden fact that tandoori chicken is insanely delicious and healthy as well.
If you are also a tandoor food lover then make sure to try the tandoori chicken. You will never forget the taste of tandoori chicken ever. Tandoor foods have an incredibly delicious taste as all juices and mixtures are cooked together which makes it more incredible in taste. Tandoor food is also healthy for people as there is less requirement for oil or butter.
- 1 How Tandoori Foods are Beneficial?
- 2 Tandoori Chicken Recipe | Electric Tandoor Recipes
- 3 Indian Tandoori Paneer Tikka Recipe| Electric Tandoor Recipes
- 4 Conclusion | Electric Tandoor Recipes
How Tandoori Foods are Beneficial?
Whenever Indian people get the chance to talk about Indian foods then they never forget to mention the tandoor foods like tandoori chicken, tandoori paneer, tandoori roti, and many more. We can make several healthy and delicious tandoor foods with the help of an electric tandoor.
Tandoori foods are mainly considered as the healthiest food as it is cooked with limited use of fats as a medium of cooking. A tandoor can cook meats, fish, rotis, naans, and poultry also. Tandoori foods are becoming a major choice of food for their health benefits. Mae sure to purchase electric tandoor for your long term health.
Read Also: Best Single Burner Gas Stoves.
Tandoori Chicken Recipe | Electric Tandoor Recipes
Now, let’s have a piece of quick recipe information on famous tandoor foods ‘Tandoori Chicken’. Tandoori chicken has a huge fan base and people love to make this amazing food at home. Take the help of an electric tandoor to make the perfect Chicken Tandoori.
- Chicken- 500gm
- Ginger and garlic paste-2tsp
- Lemon juice-5tsp
- Black salt-1tsp
- Salt-as per taste
- Red chili powder- ½ tsp
- Mustard oil-4tsp
- Black pepper powder- 1tsp
- Garam masala powder- 1tsp
- Red food color-1/4tsp
Electric Tandoori Chicken recipe is very popular and easy. You can try this amazing recipe at your home. I can bet that when you make it once, then you will make it again and again. That’s the craze of tandoori Chicken. Tandoori chicken is whole juicy and crispy and can be easily made at home by using an Electric tandoor. If you are health conscious then you can prefer this recipe. These are roasted foods instead of fried ones. Roasted food is healthy. Tandoori Chicken in Electric tandoor is perfect for your health and it is amazing in taste. Your mouth will fill with crispy, crunchy with soft and juicy chicken.
- To make tandoori chicken, first, we need to marinate the chicken for about 20 minutes. To marinate the chicken, you need to blend the chicken with essential spices and then we will marinate with other reminder spices for 1 hour.
- You need to marinate the whole chicken in the entire two steps.
- After marination of the chicken, you will have to roast it in the electric tandoor.
- To make crunchy and crispy chicken, you will have to marinate the chicken twice and then roasted it in the electric tandoor. For the first marination, it will take about 20 minutes and the second process of marination will be 1 hour.
The Procedure of Making Tandoori Chicken:
- At first, make sure to slit the chicken pieces properly so that every species get fully absorbed inside the chicken to give effective flavor.
- Make sure to take all essential spices and ingredients for the process of the first marination. You need to add ginger garlic paste, lemon juice, salt, black salt, and red chili powder in the bowl of chicken pieces.
- Mix the spices well.
- Now rub the mixture of marinated on chicken pieces properly. Ensure to rub the slit or cut parts of the chicken pieces as well. You can then fill the slots with the marinated mixture to get well absorbed.
- Keep the marinated chicken aside for about 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, proceed with the second marination process. Ads all ingredients including curd for the second marination process. Keep the marinated chicken for about 1 hour.
Now it’s time to make tandoori Chicken in Electric Tandoor.
- When the chicken is marinated properly then it’s time to cook them properly in an electric tandoor.
- At first, make sure to foil the tandoor plate and grease it with butter.
- Preheat tandoor for about 2 or 3 minutes at 210 degrees Fahrenheit or T 100°Celsius.
- Now you need to put the pieces of chicken on a tandoor plate and let them cook in the electric tandoor for 3 to 4 minutes.
- After 4 minutes, make sure to take out that tandoor plate and drain out any excess water which comes out of the chicken.
- Now put them back in the electric tandoor.
- After 2 minutes, make sure to take out the tandoor plate once more and give an instant brush with butter or oil. Then put them back into the electric tandoor.
- Make sure to let them fully cover for about 2 to 3 minutes at the same temperature and after that switch off the tandoor.
- Now let the chicken inside that tandoor after switching off to make it cooked inside well.
- After five minutes open the tandoor and serve the Tandoori chicken with your favorite chutney or sauce.
Indian Tandoori Paneer Tikka Recipe| Electric Tandoor Recipes
- Tandoori masala powder
- Kasuri methi
- Ginger garlic paste
- Cumin and black pepper powder
- Red chili powder
- Lemon juice
- Oil or butter
- The process of making tandoori paneer tikka is almost similar to the recipe of tandoori chicken.
- First, you need to marinate the paneer pieces. Beat the curd properly and add the curd to the bowl of paneer pieces. Add all ingredients or spices and mix them well
- Keep the marinated mixture aside for at least three hours. You can add large cut pieces of capsicum, onion, and tomato to get marinated along with paneer.
- After 3 hours, use wooden skewers and skew marinated capsicum, paneer, onion, tomato, and other veggies in one or more skewers.
- Brush them with oil and let the electric tandoor preheat for 25 to 20 minutes. Keep the skewers of veggies and paneer inside the electric tandoor and let them cook until they become light brown from all sides.
- Now your favorite tandoori paneer tikka is all ready to serve.
Conclusion | Electric Tandoor Recipes
Electric tandoors are electrical appliances that allow easy access to make tandoori food right at home. Electric tandoor provides the easiest way to make any tandoori foods in a short duration of time. Most of the electric tandoor is available in the market with different and several numbers of brands. You can easily avail of the electric tandoor to make any tandoori foods at home.
Tandoori foods have a distinctive smoky flavor which makes them more amazing. Tandoori food is extremely popular in India and it is a popular Indian delicacy that you can savor at your home with the help of electric tandoors. Mainly electric tandoors come with several benefits and use less electricity to make your cooking energy efficient.